Introducing Fluxus One: a modern, advanced and inspiring sequencer for Eurorack synthesizers
FLXS1 Voltage Sequencer
Fluxus One is an homage to ideas from the past, implemented with the technology of today, peering into the possibilities of tomorrow. At-your-fingertips features that simplify complexity, and enable the creation of deep intelligence are part of what makes Fluxus One special.
Zetaohm has pioneered innovative new features that have never before been available in a single module. Complex per-step configurable parameters provide capabilities to effortlessly create intricate sequenced arppegios as well as tempo synced modulation outputs that can change instantly on any step.
Power to compose, flexibility to play
Fluxus One presents each user with a diverse set of features. Designed to be immediately intuitive, the pathway of learning allows a user to grow into the module.
- 4 Channel, 64 Step Sequencer
- Sequence up to 64 steps on each channel simultaneously
- Configure up to 1024 pitch changes per channel using arpeggiator
- One 8v gate per output per channel
- Two ±10v CV outputs per channel
- 1 dedicated pitch output, 1 dedicated modulation output
- Built in Quantizer
- Every pitch signal out of FLXS1 is quantized
- Microtonal capabilities built in (more scales coming soon!)
- Built in Pitch and Gate Arpeggiator
- Root note, octave, interval, length + direction configurable per step
- Ratchet capabilities when interval is set to unison
- Complex Modulation CV Output
- Trigger, voltage, LFO or envelope modes
- Waveform, frequency, amplitude and offset configurable per step
- Tempo Synced LFOs
- Modulate Outputs with CV input or internal modulation
- Extensive Sequence Modulation Capabilities
- 4 Gate inputs and 4 CV inputs
- Modulate multiple parameters simultaneously
- Each destination subscribes to a source
- Pitch, gate and modulation outputs can be internally routed
- Channels can modulate other with no cables
- Sync to Your Favorite Gear
- External gate sync + reset input
- MIDI sync to computer via USB – great for multitrack recording!
- MIDI sync to other gear with 3.5mm jacks
- (Make Noise + Korg style Adapter sold separately)
- Internal Memory for up to 16 sequences
- Banks of saved sequences coming soon!
- Sysex data dump coming soon